Building and udpating your E-commerce solution doesn't have to be painful. Using the most popular, stable, and secure platforms will allow us, together, to develop and deploy reliable, functional, and easy-to-use solutions.
APIs, Integrations, etc.
Facebook's API, Shipstation, custom functions, dropshipping, payment gateways, content management systems, Apps and all of the other techno-jargon-acronyms.
Let's talk about what it will take to make your dreams a reality, and if I'm not the right person, I will tell you, and help you find that person if I can.
iPhone, iPad, Android
Native Apps, Hybrid Apps, Progressive Web Apps, huh?
Choosing the correct platform(s) is only one part of the journey. Whether you are building an entirely new idea or bringing your business into the Google Play and/or Apple App store, I can help with the design, development, deployment, and most importantly, strategy from ideation to post launch marketing efforts.
Knowing the technology, terminology, marketplace approval requirements, and monetization strategies can help you make a complex project run smoothly.
Results, not geek speak.
Bridging the gap between business goals and technology can be confusing, frustrating, and costly. I can help in making the right choices in platforms, strategy, and implementation. Let's talk about how to tailor E-commerce solutions to your organization's goals, not the other way around.
Mistakes are costly. Let's avoid them together.
Some of the technologies, languages, platformas, and libraries I use to make your project a success:
Over the last thirteen years I've been fortunate enough to complete about 150 design-builds, scores of other projects, and helped folks sell just about everything you can think of from inline skates to real estate and all things in between.
Just a few of my recent projects are below, and I'll be happy to provide examples and references that are more applicable to your project.
Mobile-responsive WooCommerce site website with Visual Composer based CMS, custom checkout process, CRM integration, and more.
CreditsCreative Mischief UX, Design
Ionic/Cordova App for iOS and Android platforms. It's like we put Instagram and Pinterest into a blender, and a yummy thing came out.
Shopify storefront, multiple integrations, and a custom theme using various meta fields for content management.
Mobile responsive Wordpress website with blog, lead generation, content management.
Hi y'all, I'm Wade Sonenberg, the head honcho over here at Rainmaker Web Design. Sometimes I work alone (or with you rather) and sometimes I'm on a team of über talented creative rock stars, depending on what gets the job done best. Here's a little more about me, my career, and what I do when not making the web a better place the best I can.
The last decade and change has allowed me to work with scores, or perhaps hundreds of incredible people. I began in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and gradually moved into web design, and then consulting and e-commerce development roles. I have enjoyed working with institutions as large as the University of Georgia, and as small as fishing guides in Bermuda. My primary focus is on helping medium size brands grow by helping them improve their e-commerce conversion ratios, deploying new marketing functions and features, and offering a wealth of knowledge about the technical and non-technical aspects of B2B and B2C e-commerce I've picked up over the years.
I've worked both as a contractor, and full time at the best digital sales agency on Earth, Common Thread Co. as VP of Web Development where we worked primarily with the Shopify platform, but also Wordpress and WooCommerce. Heading the web development end of their operations allowed me to sharpen my skills working with multiple teams, clients, and business units at an incredible pace while maintaining communications with all and delivering to a production timeline.
Programming and design are actually just tools to me. I graduated from Terry College of Business, and sold commercial real estate and mortgages for years. It was then that I realized there was a wide gap between the technologists making the web work, and the business people selling, financing, and marketing things through digital mediums. Hopefully I fill that gap well when given the chance.
When I get a break you can find me high up in the Rocky Mountains or three feet above the ocean in my sea kayak. I've been fortunate enough to work remotely from some of the prettiest places on the planet, and even answer phone calls sometimes miles off the gulf coast with a fish on the line. I live in Athens, GA, with my wife Sarah, the most awesome 5 year old on earth, and two weimaraners. Work with a great non-profit saving the world? Let me know, I might just help you out on the web or in person.
- Rainmaker Web Design is one in a million - eccentricity, brilliance, passion, and vision mixed with drive and focus. Rainmaker has helped us create success for every stakeholder who is savvy enough to engage them. MNV will most definitely use Rainmaker for our future web needs and recommend them to our clients.Melissa Northrop, PrincipalMN Vision, Inc.
- We were lucky enough to find Rainmaker through a Google search. Thank goodness we did - Wade took the opinions of four disorganized partners and whipped out two brand new websites with spectacular functionality in half the time for half the price we expected. That wasn't the end of it either. Wade taught us to make the changes we wanted to make and provided great service when we thought a change was too big for us to tackle. Can we recommend Wade's services? You could not do better.Jeff RadkeBlack & Blue Fishing
- Rainmaker Web Design has been absolutely wonderful to work with. They not only design our web site, but help us with web-related ideas on how to make our business better. They're efficient in getting our tasks done and they are a great business partner to have on our team.Hillary Hull, Marketing DirectorMomentum Management, Inc.
- Beacon Rock needed to harness the power of the web without breaking the bank. After extensive research, Rainmaker proved to be the wise choice. Wade is the "Go to" web guy that "gets it". Whether you have specific requirements or general concepts, Wade listens first and then delivers. He treats your business as if it's his business - with personal service and attention to detail. From outline to execution, if you value creativity, cutting edge technical competence, dedication, integrity and service - you've found your website designer. My recommendation is my reputation also. I recommend Rainmaker Web Design to everyone except my competitors.Kevin Berger, PresidentBeacon Rock Advisors
- When we launched our new law firm, having a quality webpage was a priority. We were referred to Rainmaker Web Design by our third-party IT consultant. From my first discussions with Wade through the completion of the design, everything was done in a timely manner and exactly as it was promised. Moreover, Wade was very helpful in suggesting changes that improved the design. We are very pleased with both the final product and the service that was provided during the process.Kevin P. Branch, PartnerMcMickle, Kurey & Branch, LLP.
The Classic City is a Tech Hotbed for good reason.
There are only three things Athens doesn't have: mountains, beaches, and big city hassles. All three are close enough, though. Flagshipped by the Georgia Theatre, the music scene rivals Austin and Nashville. The Georgia Museum of Art is here, as are tons of galleries, festivals, street art, and more. UGA is a premier research university across the street from Downtown Athens's dozens of clubs, bars, and incredible restaurants. The tech scene is thriving, and numerous startups have been founded, cultivated, and even acquired here with no small thanks to our own Incubators: Four Athens, UGA's Idea Accelerator, and The Terry of College of Business's new Entrepreneurship Program.
It has been said that Athens outpunches it's weight class. There is so much packed into a relatively small East Georgia town that it's hard for remote workers, tech startups, and knowledge economy workers not to find community, have fun, and thrive.